BAIL BONDS FOR ALL SAN DIEGO JAILS
If you have a friend or family member in San Diego County Jail, we're here to help you understand the bail bond process. Likely, you never thought you would find yourself in this situation.
Most of our customers have never utilized a San Diego bail bond service before. We are happy to explain the process so that you understand the San Diego jail system, the cost of the bail bond, your responsibilities and your options should you decide to proceed with the bail bond.
A California licensed bail bondsman is available to answer your San Diego bail bonds questions 24 hours / 7 days.
For San Diego Bail Bond needs, call us locally at 619-224-5669 or toll-free nationwide at 888-224-5266.
Fast & Convenient Bail Options
With our company, you may conduct your bail bond by fax and e-mail or you may choose to have an agent come to your location or meet you at the San Diego jail.
It is up to you.
Our office is always open to creative solutions to meet your needs.
Bail By Email/ Bail By Fax
We use technology to the fullest to get your loved one out of jail quickly and efficiently.
You might not be aware that most bail bond forms can simply be completed by phone, fax or e-mail.
We can also have a San Diego bondsman meet directly with you at your home, office or jail.
Let our company be your number one trusted resource.
Cost & Financing A Bail Bond
In general, a bail bond in San Diego County, as in all of California usually requires fee of 10% in advance of the detainee's release from jail. This amount is mandated by California law.
We understand this may represent a financial burden. Should you require financing, our company offers creative financing solutions without any additional charges, fees or taxes. If you qualify, we can work out payments.
Within minutes, we will advise you if you qualify.
Paying for the bail bond is made easy with Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. You may also pay by cash.
Often, collateral is not required.
Free 24-Hour Phone Consultations
You will speak directly with a professional San Diego County bail bondsman who can quickly explain how a bail bond works and how we can meet to your needs.
You may call locally in San Diego County at 619-224-5669.
THE SAN DIEGO COUNTY JAIL SYSTEM & POLICE DEPARTMENT
HOW THE SAN DIEGO JAILS WORK
Individuals arrested in San Diego County may be taken to various jails.
- Located in downtown San Diego, the San Diego Central Jail is the central receiving point for adult males arrested in the greater San Diego area.
- Male adults arrested in North County are generally taken to the Vista Detention Facility in Vista.
- Adult female arrestees are generally taken to the Las Colinas Detention Facility in Santee.
Bail may be processed at any of these facilities. However, during the initial processing time, a bail bond will not be accepted by the jail.
Our agents can help you understand how the bail bond process is handled based on the location of the inmate.
- Las Colinas Jail (female inmates only)
- Men's Central Jail (male inmates, located in downtown San Diego)
- Vista Jail (male and female inmates)
- Additionally, Chula Vista is the only city in San Diego County to operate its own jail facility. Please visit our page for specific information.
These are the other San Diego County Jails. These jails house convicted inmates.
- East Mesa Jail (located in the Otay Mesa area)
- George Bailey Jail (located in the Otay Mesa area)
- South Bay Jail (located in Chula Vista)
- Descanso Jail (located in Alpine - currently closed).
SD Police & Sheriff's Department
- San Diego Police Department The SDPD operates several divisions within San Diego.
- San Diego Sheriff's Department The SD Sheriff's Department operates 10 stations and 8 substations as well as the county jails.
- The SD Police Department utilizes the County jails.
WE CONDUCT BAIL BONDS FOR ALL SAN DIEGO COUNTY CITIES AND JAILS INCLUDING
Cal State San Marcos
East San Diego County
Las Colinas Women's Jail
North County San Diego
San Diego State University
In addition, we offer federal bail bonds in San Diego. Click for a complete list of Southern California cities served.
Why Use Us?
Clients repeatedly compliment us on our professionalism, which they don't expect from a bail bondsman. This extra customer service focus helps the defendant and family endure an already challenging situation. All of our bondsmen are licensed, expertly trained and highly professional.
What Clients Say